29 June 2014

Where have I been?

 Where have I been?















Where have I been you ask? 

I was fairly busy the past few months. I finally finished Level 2 hairdressing so I'm now a qualified hairdresser! I took some photos of what's new and where I have been.
 On June the 6th I took my driving test for the first time, this was probably the only test that got my nerves going, but I passed with '0' minors! Only 1/4,000 people get that and I'm 1 of them!? I was so proud of my self and I love driving now.
 On June 18th I went to Italy to visit family. We flew to Pisa and stayed in my Nonna's apartment located in La Spezia where the family live as well. However for the weekend there my mum had booked a hotel in Lereci where we stayed for the weekend. We were on the 2nd floor with a seafront facing view. It was absolutely blissful. Then after the weekend we returned back to the apartment and said good bye to the family before heading back to the airport to return home on the 26th of June.
  When I came back I had to work, but now I have time to blog, and hopefully I can catch up with it all again, I love blogging! And I have so much to share with you as I always do.

See you in my next post!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig