1 January 2014

New Years OOTN

Happy New Year! 

2014 has finally arrived! 



















I hope you all enjoyed your New Years night and were out partying! 2013 has finally left us and its now 2014, a year to start a fresh new page of a 365 paged book! And what a lovely year I can see it being!

As this is my first outfit post I'm going to share with you what I wore out this New Years Eve! This year I went for the 'Going out' with a bit of 'Grunge' look, as where I was going had 3 rock bands playing as well as club music. This was probably my favourite outfit and I got a lot of compliments for it! I felt so good about it so I thought I would share this outfit with you as well so you can also feel good about yourself when you go out next!



This is the dress I wore. Its lacey at the top and slightly silky at the bottom! It is well fitted which is what I really like about it, so you won't have to worry about it being a bit big on the waist or something!



I put my sister's 'Kiss' belt on and sadly I don't know where that is from! but this is what the dress looks like from the back and the front. I got it from Miss Selfridge for £20.00 in the sales! It was originally £39.99!

You can purchase the dress here if you like.


I did my make up very basic, I used moisturizer, concealer, foundation, powder, eyebrow pencil and lipstick to create this look. I also straightened my hair and just left it straight for the night! 

The lipstick I used was the NYC 432 Red Rapture from Superdrug for £1.99






My nails were gold. I didn't do any nail art for this year as I thought just plain gold looked elegant and smart for this occasion



I accessorized with the following items! 



 I got this skull ear cuff from Claire's Accessories for £4.00 


 I used my sister's Iphone bag case which she got from Urban Outfitters, I'm not too sure how much it was but it's sparkly and really useful for a night out!
 I wore my silver and pink necklace that I got from New Look that I got sometime a go and can't remember the price! You can always wear something similar!













I'm not someone who usually wears rings but I found this cute little ring at Claire's Accessories for £3.50

I hope your 2014 brings you lots of great things and I hope that 2013 was good to you! 
See you in my next post,
                                     Jess xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig