1 December 2013

Hello December


I always like the feeling of December, I always feel like every day has a magic feel to it. The 1st day of December you have the joys of opening the first window of your advent calendar, and then you have all the exciting days where you decorate the house for Christmas as well as going Christmas shopping, oh and lets not forget Christmas its self! 

I've got some fun idea's this Christmas to share with you all, from hairstyles and nail art, all of which could be done for family Christmas dinners or if you are going out. I also will show you some winter outfits, of which will include Christmas jumpers! or just cute outfits in general. I may add a few DIY stuff as well, from making your own Christmas decorations to just organizing your desk as such. 

I can't wait to share everything with you all!
Much love,
                  Jess xo






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Rachel | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig